Summer Registration, Fees & Policies
Summer Confirmation Process & Policies
Once your application is received and processed you will receive a confirmation packet by email. Please contact our office if you do not receive a confirmation. Shortly before your class begins you will receive opening day information by email.
Courses are filled on a first-come, first-served basis; however, failure to submit the required items with your application will result in the delay of your application. The application is not processed and your student's spot is not guaranteed until a complete application and all of its attachments are received.
Payment of Tuition Balance
Remaining fees are due on or before Fri., May 7, 2021. Payments may be made by cash, check, electronic check (ACH) or credit card (Visa/MasterCard only). Please follow the steps below to pay your student's tuition balance as follows:
- Check: Include a check with your paper registration.
- Electronic Check: You can use the ACH Payment Gateway where you may either register for future use or pay without registering. Prior to making ACH payments, parents should have their ABA routing number, checking/savings account number, balance due, and summer ID number. This is available through the summer office, business office or on the billing statements.
- Credit Card (MasterCard/Visa only): To pay via credit card, you will need to log into the registration system by clicking the “registration" tab above, then clicking on the “Online Application" button, logging in (using the same summer camp user ID and password you used to register) and then following the prompts to make the credit card payment. No ID number or other information will be needed for this payment.
- International Wire Transfer: To pay with an International Wire Transfer, please register with peerTransfer using their Wire Transfer Payment System and follow the prompts. This system utilizes peerTransfer's extensive network of international banks, which provide a significant savings over a direct transfer through your bank. Why pay through peerTransfer?
- Eliminate hidden bank fees – ensure The Harker School receives the correct amount.
- Save on exchange rates – in most cases you can make a payment in your home currency. peerTransfer will process the currency exchange – offering you wholesale exchange rates, unmatched by traditional banks.
- Peace of mind – 24×7 multilingual customer support when you need it most. Know where your payment is in the bank transfer process.
After May 7, 2021, there will be no tuition refunds or tuition transfers. No adjustment of fees will be made if a child is withdrawn before the end of the period of enrollment or is dismissed for conduct prejudicial to the discipline and/or good name of the school. Our program is not suitable for students with significant behavioral problems. The Harker School reserves the right to remove any student who consistently disregards staff instructions, interferes in the learning process of others, or who possess an uncooperative attitude that is disrespectful to others.
Requests for a refund of Swim School must be received in writing. Program fees may be transferred to other Harker summer programs.