Preschool Extended Care
At Harker Preschool, we’re here to care for your child before and after the school bell rings. We offer fun learning activities for children daily in our extended care program.
Extended Care at Harker Preschool
Harker Preschool offers extended care in the mornings and afternoons for an additional fee. We offer fun learning activities for children daily in our extended care program. Our teachers organize activities for both indoor and outdoor exploration and discovery.
Our extended care program features:
- Qualified, caring classroom teachers who support and supervise learning activities
- Independent, small group and large group activities, including structured and child-directed exploration time
- Abundant resources to play with and explore, including building blocks, books, musical instruments and bikes
- Nutritious breakfast and snack options
Extended Care Session OptionsOur preschool day begins at 8:30 a.m. and ends at 3:30 p.m. Parents may enroll in extended care for the entire school year or may sign up on a quarterly basis. Payment will be reflected in your monthly statement.
Morning Session | 7-8:30 a.m.
2019-20 Fee: $1,950/yr.; $520 quarterly (includes breakfast)
- Parents can drop off children between 7-8:05 a.m. in the Extended Care room.
- Breakfast is served at 7:30 a.m. Read more about our food program.
Afternoon Session | 3:30-6 p.m.
2019-20 Fee: $4,230/yr.; $1,130 quarterly (includes snack)
- Parents can pick up children between 4:30-6 p.m. in the Extended Care room.