Capital Fund Matching Gift Challenge
You can double the impact of your gift by helping us meet the $5M Capital Matching Gift Challenge. For every gift/pledge that is made to the Capital Fund, Neil and Jasheen Metha will match your gift, dollar for dollar, with a gift to their Endowment Fund up to a total of $5M.
You can pledge your support to the Capital Fund for up to a 5-year period, if you make your pledge by signing a Letter of Intent on or before December 31, 2023.
By planning your philanthropy and signing a Letter of Intent, your family will be recognized in one of the 125th Anniversary Gift Clubs and you may select a permanent naming opportunity according to the level of your gift.
Gifts to the Capital Fund will be used to construct facilities or help make improvements to our campus and have a meaningful impact for our students and teachers.
Matching Gift ChallengeFor families making a 125th Anniversary Gift Initiative gift, the amount given/pledged to the capital fund will be matched dollar for dollar by Neil Mehta '02 and his wife, Jasheen, with a gift to the Mehta Endowment in Support of Scholarships and Entrepreneurship up to $5 million.
Relocating and Building Our New Middle School Campus
- Promoting greater collaboration, creativity and exploration
- Enabling social interaction and promoting social growth
- Uplifting spirits with an aesthetically pleasing environment
For the students: Let’s make it happen!
New Campus Features
- Two-story classroom building with 39,000 square feet of flexible learning space and 37 classrooms
- 9,000-square-foot multipurpose room/theater complex
- 11,200-square-foot gymnasium and locker room complex
- Large central sports field for sports and open gathering space
- Centralized multiuse spaces designed specifically for middle school-aged students
- Learning, innovation & design center with robotics lab
- Student activity and counseling center
Capital Fund News
Learn more about giving at Harker us.
Kimberly Lobe, director of advancement, at 408.345.9235, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jun Wang, director of annual giving, at 408.345.9621, or email@example.com.
Joe Rosenthal, executive director strategic initiatives, at 408.345.9266, or firstname.lastname@example.org.