The Harker School offers students a world-class education, and we’re so grateful to our generous community for providing donations which help make it possible for 100 percent of our students to be accepted to the colleges, universities and conservatories of their choice. With programs from athletics to arts, dance to debate, STEM to service projects, we offer your children an experience here like no other, preparing them to meet the world on many levels.
Current Capital Campaign
A Harker education consists of four cornerstones: engaged, inspired students; outstanding, motivated faculty; quality and relevant curriculum; and well-equipped facilities. Capital giving provides us the opportunity to build the proper facilities to inspire our students to reach beyond the classroom, apply their educations to real-world issues and to reach their full potentials. Our “Let’s Make It Happen” campaign is currently underway to build a performing arts center and gymnasium on the upper school campus.
For more information about the performing arts and gym project, read our Case for Support Booklet.
Giving to The Harker School: A Tradition of Philanthropy
Charitable giving from Harker families - parents, grandparents, alumni, faculty, staff and friends - has always shaped Harker and continues to provide top-notch opportunities and resources for our students, academics, programs and extracurricular activities.
There are many ways for you, your family or your company to support the school - from making a donation, participating in an event, supporting a fundraiser or volunteering your time.
Learn how you can make a difference:
- Make a gift to help fund extraordinary student programs and extracurriculars like athletics and the arts, technology and library services. Annual Giving: Join The 125% Club.
- Support our capital improvements to create facilities that meet the needs of our programs and inspire our students. Learn more about capital giving.
- Invest in our students now and in future generations with endowment & planned giving.
- Participate in one of our fundraising events throughout the year.
- Volunteer your time at one of our fundraising events.
- Parents, faculty and staff: check your past donations by using our Giving History Tool.
Support from Businesses & Corporations
Businesses can support The Harker School and its mission in a number of ways:
- Corporate matching gifts – Many companies have matching gift programs, in which they match an employee’s gift to a nonprofit organization. Check with your employer’s HR department or use our lookup tool to see if your company matches gifts.
- Community business directory – Businesses may enroll to be listed in this directory, which is available to our community of parents and alumni.
- Support our fundraising events – the picnic , gala or golf classic – by sponsoring the events or donating an item for our auctions.
- Advertise in our student newspaper. Contact Ellen Austin for more information.