Admission Frequently Asked Questions
We welcome your questions and are happy to help you any way we can. If your questions have not been answered here, please contact us by emailing us at email@example.com.
- What does Harker look for when evaluating applicants for admission?
- What are your standard entry points and how many are admitted each year?
- What are your age requirements to apply for each grade?
- Is there priority consideration in admission?
- When will I know if my child is offered admission?
- How are admission decisions made?
- What are the possible admission decisions?
- Do you accept mid-year transfers?
- Can I defer my offer of admission to the following year?
- Do you accept applications after the deadline?
- Do you have a boarding program?
- Can international students apply to Harker?