Preschool Extended Care
At Harker Preschool, we’re here to care for your child before and after the school bell rings. We offer fun learning activities for children daily in our extended care program.
Extended Care at Harker Preschool
Children in our extended care program enjoy a wide variety of activities both indoors and outside. Our extended care program features:
- Qualified, caring teachers and teachers’ assistants who organize and supervise learning activities
- Independent, small group and large group activities, including structured and free play time
- Abundant resources to explore and play with including building blocks, books, music instruments and more
- Delicious and nutritious breakfast and snack options
Extended Care Session OptionsOur preschool day begins at 8:30 a.m. and ends at 3:30 p.m. Parents may enroll in extended care for the entire school year or may sign up on a monthly basis. Payment will be reflected in your monthly statement.
- Parents can drop off children between 7-8:05 a.m. in the music & movement room.
- Activities include reading stories, exploring new materials and playing independently.
- Breakfast is served at 7:30 a.m. Read more about our food program.
2016-17 Fee: $1,700/yr.; monthly rate is based on a daily rate of $10.10 (includes breakfast)
- Parents can pick up children between 4:30-6 p.m. in the music & movement room.
- Activities take place in specialty classrooms and in the music & movement room and include art activities, dance, playing with musical instruments and enjoying outside play.
2016-17 Fee: $3,966/yr.; monthly rate is based on a daily rate of $23.45 (includes snack)