Outstanding faculty and staff are one of the hallmarks of The Harker School, and of Harker's summer programs. Our summer teachers, counselors, activity staff and coaches who work with our students:
- are carefully screened and chosen specifically for their knowledge, experience, enthusiasm, creativity and concern for children;
- include many who teach or coach during Harker's academic school year;
- choose to teach Harker summer programs because they're passionate about teaching and passionate about helping kids learn;
- include many who return year after year;
- are supervised by veteran Harker directors.
All staff are carefully selected to provide a positive experience for the students. Great staff make a great program!
We are looking for caring, enthusiastic, experienced teachers to provide rewarding summer learning opportunities for our students. Resumes may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or applications forms may be downloaded, completed and mailed or faxed to our office. You will be contacted for an interview if your skills and experience match our needs.
Summer 2013 positions: