Fees and Payment Information
| ||four-week||three-week||two-week: 10 days||two-week: 9 days (June 24-July 5)|
Deposits are non-refundable/non-transferable and are required with the application. Deposit amounts will be deducted from the program fees:
Four- & three-week sessions: $300
Two-week sessions: $150
Payment of Tuition Balance
Remaining fees are due on or before Fri., May 3, 2013. Statements will be mailed to the billing address listed on the application on Mon., April 3, 2013. Payments may be made by cash, check, electronic check (ACH) or credit card (Visa/MasterCard only). Please follow the steps below to pay your camper’s tuition balance as follows:
- Cash: A Cash payment may be made in the summer office located at 4300 Bucknall Road, San Jose, CA 95130. Alternately, cash payments may be made at our business office located at 3800 Blackford Avenue, San Jose, CA 95117
- Check: A check payment may be sent to our check payment processing center in Sacramento, CA. The remittance address for this location is: The Harker School, P.O. Box 15546 Sacramento, CA 95852-1546. Please be sure to include your child’s name, ID # (located on the statements) and the word “summer” on your check.
- Electronic Check:You can use the ACH Payment Gateway where you may either register for future use or pay without registering at all. Prior to making ACH payments, parents should have their ABA Routing #, checking/savings account #, balance due, and summer ID#. This is available through the summer office, business office or on the billing statements.
- Credit Card (MasterCard/Visa only):To pay via credit card, parents will need to log into the registration system by clicking the "registration" link to the left and following these steps
- Click on the "Online Application" button
- Log in (using the same summer camp user ID and password you used to register)
- Follow the prompts to make the credit card payment. No ID# or other information will be needed for this payment.
- International Wire Transfer: To pay with an International Wire Transfer, please register with peerTransfer using their Wire Transfer Payment System and follow the prompts. This system utilizes peerTransfer’s extensive network of international banks, which provide a significant savings over a direct transfer through your bank. Why pay through peerTransfer?
- Eliminate hidden bank fees – ensure The Harker School receives the correct amount.
- Save on exchange rates – in most cases you can make a payment in your home currency. peerTransfer will process the currency exchange – offering you wholesale exchange rates, unmatched by traditional banks.
- Peace of mind – 24×7 multilingual customer support when you need it most. Know where your payment is in the bank transfer process.
After May 3, 2013, there will be no tuition refunds or tuition transfers except in case of denied visa for international students. No adjustment of fees will be made if a child is withdrawn before the end of the period of enrollment or is dismissed for conduct prejudicial to the discipline and/or good name of the school.