Harker Swim School
The Harker Summer Swim School provides both children and adults the opportunity to learn, refine and extend their swimming ability in a noncompetitive environment full of positive reinforcement and encouragement. Our beautiful Singh Aquatic Center and friendly staff make our swim school a comfortable and safe place for swimmers of all levels and their families. Private and group lessons are available.
- Half-hour lessons scheduled consecutively (Mon.-Thurs.) give swimmers the opportunity to build skills.
- Lessons are designed to help swimmers develop their swimming ability in a logical sequence.
- Ten different levels offered.
- Our caring instructors are trained to motivate and encourage learners using a variety of methods designed to build confidence along with swimming technique.
- Private and group swim lessons are offered to children aged between 5-18 years old.
- Adults and preschoolers (ages 3-4) may only participate in private lessons.
Dates & Times
June 10-Aug. 8, Mon.-Thurs.
30-minute lessons scheduled between 9 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Junior Swim Team
Ages 3 to adult | All levels
- Swimmers will learn about competitive swimming in a non-competitive environment.
- Emphasis will be on improving stroke technique and endurance.
- Minimum skills required include the ability to swim 25 yards of unassisted freestyle and can also demonstrate knowledge of the four competitive strokes (freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke and butterfly).
Dates & Times
June 10-Aug. 9, Mon.-Thurs.