Registration & Fees
Register Online Paper Application (PDF)
Swim School requires full payment at time of registration.
Payments may be made by cash, check, electronic check (ACH) or credit card (Visa/Mastercard only). Please follow the steps below to pay your camper’s tuition balance as follows:
- Cash: A cash payment may be made in the summer office located at 4300 Bucknall Road, San Jose, California 95130. Alternatively, cash payments may be made at our business office located at 3800 Blackford Avenue, San Jose, California 95117.
- Check: Include a check with your paper registration.
- Electronic Check: You can use the ACH Payment Gateway where you may either register for future use or pay without registering. Prior to making ACH payments, parents should have their ABA routing number, checking/savings account number, balance due, and summer ID number. This is available through the summer office, business office or on the billing statements.
- Credit Card (MasterCard/Visa only): To pay via credit card, you will need to log into the registration system by clicking the “registration” tab above, then clicking on the “Online Application” button, logging in (using the same summer camp user ID and password you used to register) and then following the prompts to make the credit card payment. No ID number or other information will be needed for this payment.
- International Wire Transfer: To pay with an International Wire Transfer, please register with peerTransfer using their Wire Transfer Payment System and follow the prompts. This system utilizes peerTransfer’s extensive network of international banks, which provide a significant savings over a direct transfer through your bank. Why pay through peerTransfer?
- Eliminate hidden bank fees – ensure The Harker School receives the correct amount.
- Save on exchange rates – in most cases you can make a payment in your home currency. peerTransfer will process the currency exchange – offering you wholesale exchange rates, unmatched by traditional banks.
- Peace of mind – 24×7 multilingual customer support when you need it most. Know where your payment is in the bank transfer process.
Sports camp fees are non-refundable after May 3, 2013. Requests for a refund of swim school must be received in writing. Program fees may be transferred to other Harker summer programs.
No adjustment of fees will be made if a student is withdrawn before the end of the period of enrollment, or is dismissed for conduct prejudicial to the discipline and/or good name of the school.
Please contact Cindi Gonsalves in the summer office with all registration questions.