Grades 4-12, coed
Our elite soccer camp provides a professional soccer environment for players to immerse themselves in the game. The challenging, structured curriculum, combined with the high caliber of our coaches, ensures players receive instruction tailored specifically to their needs. Visits and talks from pro and college players adds to the in camp learning experience.
Daily activities include:
- technical and tactical development
- psycho-motor training
- small sided game
- large game (large goals)
- full- and half-court games
Dates & Fees
June 17-21, July 8-12, July 22-26 | 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. | $225 per week
Soccer Camp Sample Schedule
- 9-9:30 Warm-Up (balance, coordination, agility, psychomotor)
- 9:30-11:15 Stations (Daily Theme)
- Dribbling move of the day
- Shooting power, placement, bending, cross/finishing
- 11:15-12 Small-Sided Games
- six against six
- eight against eight
- Enroll in one or more weeks and be placed in an appropriate group that will challenge skills and match abilities with other players at the same level.
- Players’ groups are based on a combination of age, playing ability and gender (in that order) and will target a different age appropriate soccer skill each day. They will learn and practice the skill as an individual technique and then incorporate that skill each day into game play.
- Players receive a soccer ball and shirt at the start of the week. Visits by pro athletes and prominent players will also be a part of the week.
- Each week concludes with a special guest and an all-camp gathering.
About The Coach
Shaun Tsakiris and his team of well-trained, experienced coaches will work directly with the players throughout the summer clinics. Mr. Tsakiris has appeared in four consecutive NCAA tournaments, a national championship in 1997 and earned UCLA’s MVP award in 2000. He played professionally for the Rochester Rhinos in the USL from 2002-06. Mr. Tsakiris is varsity soccer coach here at Harker and also works with top club programs.