The Harker School offers students a world-class education, and we’re so grateful to our generous community for providing donations which help make it possible for 100 percent of our students to be accepted to the colleges, universities and conservatories of their choice. With programs from athletics to arts, dance to debate, STEM to service projects, we offer your children an experience here like no other, preparing them to meet the world on many levels.
Giving to The Harker School: A Tradition of Philanthropy
Charitable giving from Harker families - parents, grandparents, alumni, faculty, staff and friends - has always shaped Harker and continues to provide top-notch opportunities and resources for our students, academics, programs and extracurricular activities.
There are many ways for you, your family or your company to support the school - from making a donation, participating in an event, supporting a fundraiser or volunteering your time.
Learn how you can make a difference:
- Make a gift to help fund extraordinary student programs and extracurriculars like athletics and the arts, technology and library services. Learn more about annual giving.
- Support our capital improvements to create facilities that meet the needs of our programs and inspire our students. Learn more about capital giving.
- Invest in our students now and in future generations with endowment & planned giving.
- Participate in one of our fundraising events throughout the year.
- Volunteer your time at one of our fundraising events.