We Need a "Bushel" of Prizes
It's that time of year when we start to gather gift donations for the many specialty and game booths at the family picnic. A wide variety of items are needed and the whole community gets involved in the giving. Our volunteers will be at events to collect your donations or you can drop off donations at the front office of each campus any time. Here's how it works:
- Check out the list of items needed.
- Purchase the items you'd like to donate (new items only, please).
- Place a sticker on the item with your name, student name, grade and address.
- Bring your item to the front desk OR
- If you will be attending one the events listed below, there will be volunteers ready to collect your donations.
Items we need:
- Toys for the "Children's Wheel"
- Candy and treats for the "Sweets Wheel"
- Wine and wine accessories for the "Wine Wheel"
- Items for gift baskets, i.e., kitchen gadgets, tea and tea accessories, coffee and coffee accessories, gardening items, bath and body products, gourmet items
- Gift cards for the "Teen Wheel" in any denomination.
- Large Baskets
No Time to Shop?
We have created an Amazon Wish List for suggested items needed for the picnic. You can use this list for ideas when you are shopping or you can order directly from this list.
You can also make a cash donation to our "Picnic Shopper Service" and our parent volunteers will purchase gifts perfect for the specialty booths. Checks made payable to The Harker School can be dropped off at the events listed below or in the main office at any time. Of course, any and all donations are welcome and will be used to create a fun-filled day for our Harker Harvest Festival!
|Aug. 19||Middle School Volunteer Breakfast|
|Aug. 22||K Orientation and Barbecue|
|Aug. 24||K-5 Volunteer Breakfast|
|Sept. 9||Grades 1-5 Welcome Barbecue|
|Sept. 16||Middle School Barbecue|